RedVector course author Anthony Fasano, P.E., LEED AP, ACC, is a nationally recognized leadership coach, speaker and author specializing in career growth and development for engineers. Anthony uses his highly effective coaching and speaking techniques to help engineers and other technical professionals work through blocks, prioritize effectively, set clear goals and achieve their maximum potential.
Fasano found success as an engineer at a young age and has since left his engineering career to travel the world inspiring engineers. His website The Engineering Career Coach is loaded with free resources including a popular iTunes podcast for engineers which is downloaded over 1,000 times per day. His Amazon.com-bestselling book Engineer Your Own Success was recently published by IEEE-Wiley Press as an updated and expanded second edition.
Fasano received a B.S. and a M.S. in Civil Engineering from Lafayette College and Columbia University respectively and his coaching certificate from the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching.
– Received the 2005 Young Engineer of the Year Award from the New York State Society of Professional Engineers, Rockland County Chapter
– Was selected in 2008 by Rockland County, New York to participate in the Leadership Rockland program, a leadership development program in which participants receive leadership training from local politicians, economists, historians, artists and other professionals
– Was selected in 2009 to receive the “Forty under 40” Award from the Rockland County Economic Development Corporation which recognizes the most promising up-and-coming young members of the Rockland County business community. The award is based on professional and entrepreneurial accomplishments, community involvement, and the nominee’s positive impact on the local community
– Received a Presidential Citation in 2010 from the New York State Society of Professional Engineers for his dedication to both the Society as well as the engineering community
– Is a past Chairperson and Founder of the American Society of Civil Engineers Lower Hudson Valley Younger Member Group
– Is currently the acting Executive Director of the New York State Society of Professional Engineers
– Is an industry-recognized inspirational platform speaker on the topics of career advancement, business growth and development and leadership